Our Arcade sneakers are designed in a running style and inspired by the first wave of sneakers from the 1980’s. The rubber used in the soles come from rubber trees which grow in the wild in the Amazonian Rainforest.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles (100%)
- Panels made out of vegan suede and coated canvas
- Insole made out of E.V.A, recycled E.V.A and wild rubber
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Sole made of E.V.A
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
- Vendor : Veja
- Type : Shoes