The Oli & Carol world balls have an original design from the 60s with cute animal scenes, bright colours and lovely texture that will delight babies senses. Made from 100% natural rubber (latex), these balls are light and the texture of the rubber make it easy for small little hands to grasp.
They are also very enticing for little mouths to chew on, which is exactly why care has gone into ensuring the range from Oli & Carol are non toxic and use food safe dyes. There are no holes in these balls, so they also make for great bath toys without having to worry about yucky mould build up.
The world ball comes beautifully packaged in gift box, making it the perfect present for gender neutral baby shower and newborn baby gifts.
Find the baby ball in 2 other naturally dyed colors.
Size 10 x 10 x 10 cm
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.
Recommended for you
Nana Huchy Baby Dino