At Camp Kip, a campfire sways to the sound of a song. Banjo Kippin sings the stories of forever and before – the KippinTales.
Kippins cuddle blankies share the stories of a land far beyond the yawns with little change-makers. Sustainably produced with organic cotton, they are better for baby and better for the Earth.
Banjo is a cuddly koala baby comforter who loves to share a KippinTale or two. He has a super soft white base with a grey wild harlequin print and bright orange cheeks with a grey back.
- Generously sized at 29 x 29cm (main blanket only)
- Super soft pure, 100% organic cotton, produced with no nasties from the seed in the soil to your little dreamer's hands.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin with water-based inks.
- Sustainably produced, saving water, electricity and contributing to the health of the environment!
- Machine washable and safety tested to three international standards from ages 0+
We highly recommend buying at least two of the same Cuddle Blankie and rotating from day one! That way, you'll have a back up in case your Kippin goes on a permanent adventure, and you'll be able to give them regular baths!
Care instructions: Cold gentle machine wash separately in a laundry bag using eco-friendly washing powder or detergent. Dry naturally in the shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Warm iron, when needed. We're all natural so some fading and shrinkage is normal.
Body: 100 percent GOTS certified organic cotton
Filling: 100 percent GOTS certified poly-fill (recycled)
Size: 29cm x 29cm (main blanket only)
Recommended for you
Little Wings Slouch Trackies