Children’s paper finger puppets. The box contains six decorated puppets and another six for you to decorate however you like. All twelve characters are perforated so there is no need to use scissors and we also include transparent stickers so there is need for glue either. Enjoy telling stories using the fabulous scenery included.
We have based this proposed classification of toys on recent studies and investigations, as well as recent domestic and international classification systems. Our proposal aims to be coherent, unified and practical at all times.
1. Visual perception: Perceptual ability to visually differentiate the objects multiple characteristics.
2. Motor skills: Ability to perform different movements with adequate precision.
3. Hand-eye coordination: The ability to synchronize visual perception with precise manual movement.
4. Spatial orientation: The ability to maintain oneself in a space with the help of spatial references in relation to the surrounding area.
- Concrete: Ability to select forms, categories and objects, and then link them together.
- Abstract: The ability of thought to systematically analyse the possible combinations of elements or ideas to discover specific relationships.
6. Concentration: Ability to detach oneself and keep the focus on certain elements.
7. Imagination and creativity: Ability to develop new ideas and fantasies.