Quality Kids’ Clothing
Dress Your Kids for Success in Stylish, Quality Children’s Clothing
If you have kids, you’re probably always on the lookout for quality children’s clothing that will last. Babies, toddlers, and big kids can be tough on clothes, from running and playing to spilling and staining. That’s why it’s important to invest in quality pieces that stand up to the rough-and-tumble world of children (and laundry machines as well). At infancy, we sell hand-selected quality children’s clothing, chosen for its style, brand, and other qualities such as organic, eco-friendly materials. In fact, most of the Australian and European brands we supply use organic cotton to keep your little one comfortable and safe and help protect the environment.
Questions to Ask infancy About Their Quality Baby Clothing
We know that you want the best for your child, whether you’re in the market for quality girls’ swimwear, stylish boys’ shorts, or accessories such as backpacks or umbrellas for children. Here are some of the questions you may want to ask to ensure you’re getting the best.
- What brands do you stock? We choose our selection of kids’ clothing for its quality, style, and durability. Our brands include Paper Wings, Rock Your Baby and Rock Your Kid, Munster Kids, Alphabet Soup, Nature Baby, and Wilson and Frenchy.
- What items do you offer? We offer a wide variety of clothing, shoes, and accessories for babies, toddlers, and big kids. Find seasonal, limited-edition products handpicked to be adorable and make your kids feel comfortable and fashionable.
- Can you guarantee my satisfaction? The answer is absolutely yes. We offer top-notch customer service, warranties and guarantees on all our products, and a flexible return policy. That means you can buy with confidence and peace of mind.
- What age ranges do your clothes suit? Whether you have a newborn, toddler, pre-schooler, big kid, preteen, or a teenager up to 16 years old, we have age-appropriate, comfortable, and stylish clothing they’ll love.
Tips for Getting the Most Value Out of Quality Children’s Clothing
You invest in quality clothes for your kids for a reason – because you want them to last, possibly through multiple kids. Here are some tips for getting the most life out of each piece.
- Buy practically. Choose clothing made of easy-care materials such as cotton. Breathable cotton not only feels great on but also stands up to washing and drying with ease. Try to avoid delicate fabrics that require special care – as a parent; you probably don’t have time to fuss over it.
- Act fast. Spills and stains happen when you have kids (and, for most of us, even if you don’t). When your little one makes a mess, wipe away as much of the excess spilt substance as you can. Rinse or soak in cold water immediately. When you can, treat with a stain-fighting product before laundering. Acting quickly will help keep the stain from setting.
- Be gentle. Avoid harsh cleaners and chemicals that might irritate your child’s skin. You can keep whites white with natural bleach alternatives such as baking soda, white distilled vinegar, and borax. Bonus tip: leave white clothes with stains out in the sun and let the sunlight bleach the stain naturally.
Since 2008, infancy has been providing quality girls’ clothing and swimwear as well as quality boys’ clothing at our online store and our physical store in Rozelle NSW. We are your one-stop-shop for all things kids, and we make it our mission to go above and beyond for our customers with perks such as free gift wrapping and free shipping on orders over $150. We can ship our luxury brands throughout Australia and beyond. If you have any questions or would like to place an order, contact us today.