It seems like just yesterday I was singing the praises of Sunday. Well, I suppose it was the day before yesterday. Either way, there just isn’t enough hours in the day to get it all done! By ‘it’ I mean, all this life stuff. There’s just so much life to do! It’s just life, life, life, 24/7. It’s exhausting! God, forbid I throw a baby into the mix! I don’t know how you guys do it!! Practise, I suppose and a lot of wine? That’s just a guess.
On a lighter note, this is what I fiddled and diddled with tonight.
- Crochet Bambini Lion $44.95
- Wooden Owl Mobile $19.95
- Wooden Jungle Mobile $19.95
- Wallaboo Baby Comforter $18.50
- Wallaboo cotton baby Bib $16
- Ouch stretch swaddling wraps $35 each
- Aden and Anais box of 4 swaddling wraps $47
- Sophie the Giraffe teether $37.50
- Sophie the Giraffe mini teether $22