That’s right it’s a man and a baby. What’s so great about that? I don’t know why this phenomenon has such a profound effect on me. I’m pretty gaga over babies at the best of times but a hunk of hotness proudly toting around his progeny just tips the scales. I assume this happens to other people as well?
The particular carrier he is using is a Manduca. And yes he might be a model hired by the Manduca people to make me want to buy one, but it’s worked it’s magic, so good for them. Good news is, it’s an excellent product.
• Easy to use, adjust and get on and off
• Suitable for newborns (it has a special supportive insert) and children up to 20kgs
• 100% organic cotton lining
• Front, side and back carrying options
• Perfect for traveling and days spent out and about
Anyway, what I was trying to say was, before I got distracted by this photo, they’ve just come back into stock. We’ve got black and red.
Check out this link showing how to wear the carrier, or come in and experiment with the one in store.